The enterprise register and the non-profit associations and their alliances register contain information on companies, agencies, organisations, and non-profit associations and their alliances (hereinafter persons) who are not re-entered into registers maintained under courts and whose liquidation or bankruptcy proceedings are not yet concluded.
The register contains the following information:
- Persons who have submitted an application for re-registering but have not yet been entered into the commercial register or the non-profit associations and foundations register.
- Persons who have been entered into a list of compulsory dissolutions.
- Persons whose applications for re-registering have been dismissed.
- Persons who have been appointed liquidators by the court or declared bankruptcy, or whose applications for appointing liquidators or declaring bankruptcy have been dismissed.
- Persons who have been deleted from the register of enterprises after 1 September 1997.
- Notifications for compulsory dissolutions published in the Riigi Teataja.